Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

Every year people of all ages start the year off with a resolution. Some want to get fit, others want to improve on their cooking. I am going to help the Red Cross!

So how can I help? The options are many! I could take a class, donate blood, volunteer, give - or all of the above. I’m not sure which to pick, so I’ll pick them all. Which will you choose? Pairing up your resolution with one of these Red Cross resolutions is the best way to go, really. Stay tuned to learn how long it takes me to complete my new year’s resolution. Feel free to share your resolution (including your Red Cross resolution) and may your year be full of joy.

Happy New Year!

-Amerit Del Rio is a volunteer at the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago.

No comments: